- Here you can write disorganised notes to be categorised later
- Bullet points are useful, but it could be free form text as well
- Sometimes it's better to just get things off your mind quickly, rather than stop to think where it belongs
- But don't let this list get too long
- Move information to more specific documents and link to them.
- This helps you navigate between documents quickly
- For example, you can
Click this: #todo
- Some notes don't end up making sense the next day
- That's ok, you can just delete them!
- You can always find them in your git history, if you really need it!
[//end]: # "Autogenerated link references"ces"