Revisiting Permanent Notes Encourages Deeper Linking
Each time we visit a permanent-notes we may see new connections, or revise existing ones.
This may be stimulated when we consciously ask questions such as:
- why is this concept important?
- how might this concept be used?
- if this concept is true what else would we expect to see?
- what does this concept remind us of?
- what else supports this concept?
- what counters this concept?
Through such questions we actively promote the application-of-reconsolidation-effects and enhance the Meaning Making.
ahrens-how-to-take-smart-notes p51 ff.