A regular weekly review is a great way to consolidate ideas from the week, as wel las to get a true sense of progress on projects.
- Ensure any dangling notes are captured from everywhere that you keep things
- Review and summarise all achievements from the week
- Summarise the current state of WIP
- Cross check with things like Top of Mind, monthly plans, etc.
- Start the Weekly Note for the following week with a note on key priorities
- Review things you learned or noticed during the week and capture into their own notes - go back and rewrite the dailiy notes to link to the new notes.